The Center has limited funds available for direct loan to students in the Nine-month Comprehensive. These are private loans directly from the Center.
- Loans are limited to a maximum of $11,000 per student.
- Loans are amortized over a five-year term at 6% interest, payable in monthly installments
- The first payment is due after the class ends, on July 1.
- Loans require a qualified co-signor.
- Loan applications will be considered on a rolling basis as long as there are still funds available.
- Please contact Student Services Manager Dorrie Butterfield Higbee at 207-594-5611 or email@example.com for application materials.