How to Register
Registration for 2023 Workshops officially begins on December 15, 2022. Registration for Intensives is rolling. You may register by telephone at 207-594-5611 during business hours, or you can complete the registration form and return it by mail or fax with the registration fee, your tuition deposit, and any housing deposit. It’s a good idea to call ahead to check course availability.
Tuition for a one-week Workshop $ 945
Tuition for a two-week Workshop $ 1,800
Tuition for a three-week Workshop $ 2,700
Tuition for Furniture Intensive $ 9,200
Tuition for Turning Intensive $ 6,200
Tuition for Nine-month Comprehensive $24,810
Non-refundable registration fee $ 90
Private room/shared house $ 385 per week (for Workshop participants)
- The deposit for Workshops is $300 per course.
- The deposit for the Intensives and Nine-month Comprehensive is $600.
- The deposit for a private room/shared house is $100.
- Full payment of Workshop tuition and housing is due 30 days prior to the first day of class.
- Full payment of tuition for the Intensives and Nine-month Comprehensive is due 60 days prior to the first day of class.
- We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Refunds and Cancellations
- If you withdraw from a Workshop more than 30 days in advance, we will refund your deposits, less the $90 registration fee. No refund will be given for withdrawal once we are within 30 days of your Workshop and full payment will be due.
- If you withdraw from an Intensive or Comprehensive more than 60 days in advance, we will refund half of your $600 deposit. No refund will be given for withdrawal once we are within 60 days of the course and full payment will be due.
- In the unusual event that Center for Furniture Craftsmanship must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.