Please contact us at 207-594-5611 if you have any questions regarding our programs or course availability.
We would be delighted to hear from you.
To register by telephone call 207-594-5611
It's easy! We can walk you through the process and answer all your questions.
To register by mail or fax please use our registration form
and return it with the registration fee, your tuition deposit, and any housing deposit.
It’s a good idea to call ahead to check course availability.
|Tuition for Community Class
|Tuition for a one-week Workshop||$ 715|
|Tuition for a two-week Workshop||$ 1,280|
|Tuition for Twelve-week Intensive||$ 7,090|
|Tuition for Nine-month Comprehensive
|Non-refundable registration fee||$ 75|
|Private room/shared house||
$ 315 per week (for Workshop participants)
- The deposit for Workshops is $200 per course.
- The deposit for the Twelve-week Intensive and Nine-month Comprehensive is $400.
- The deposit for a private room/shared house is $100.
- Full payment of Workshop tuition and housing is due 30 days prior to the first day of class.
- Full payment of tuition for the Twelve-week Intensive and Nine-month Comprehensive is due 45 days prior to the first day of class.
- We accept personal checks, Visa or MasterCard.
- If you withdraw from a Workshop more than 30 days in advance, we will refund your deposits, less the $75 registration fee. No refund will be given for withdrawal within 30 days of your Workshop and full payment will be due.
- For the Twelve-week Intensive and Nine-month Comprehensive, half of the $400 deposit is non-refundable. No refund will be given for withdrawal within 45 days of an Intensive or Comprehensive course and full payment will be due.
- In the unusual event that Center for Furniture Craftsmanship must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.