Alumni and Studio Fellows Exhibition
Open to all alumni and former Studio Fellows
Exhibition Dates and Venue
January 20 - April 5, 2017 at the Messler Gallery
Design and Selection Criteria
- Furniture, turning, carving, and sculpture are welcome.
- Jurors will select work that achieves excellence in design and fabrication.
- Submissions must be completed works, not drawings or models.
- Submitted work must not have been previously exhibited at the Messler Gallery.
To Be Announced
- All submissions must be made electronically and should be emailed to Victoria Allport at email@example.com.
- Each applicant may submit up to three pieces for consideration, and submit up to three images per entry.
- Only one work per applicant will be exhibited, if chosen.
- Submit all images as attachments, labeled with your last name and a number to distinguish entries. Example: "Smith1," "Smith2," "Smith3"
- Please include the title, materials, dimensions and year completed for each entry in the email body text.
- Email subject line should include "Alumni & Fellows Exhibit" and your last name.
Entries must be received by September 1, 2016.
September 1, 2016 Deadline for submissions
September 16, 2016 Finalists selected for gallery show and all entrants notified of results
January 12-13, 2017 Delivery of work to Messler Gallery
January 20, 2017 Opening of Messler Gallery exhibition
April 5, 2017 Exhibition ends at Messler Gallery
The Messler Gallery will help with shipping charges within reason. Crating and arrangements for shipping are the exhibitor's responsibility.
If you have questions, please contact Messler Gallery Manager, Victoria Allport at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-594-5611.