In 2013 the Center is offering a limited number of student loans toward the cost of tuition for incoming Nine-month Comprehensive students. These will be private loans directly from the Center.
- Loans are limited to a maximum of $11,000 per student.
- Loans are amortized over a five-year term at 6% interest, payable in monthly installments
- The first payment is due after the class ends, on July 1, 2014.
- Loans require a qualified co-signor.
- The submission deadline for the first round of loan applications is April 15, 2013. After that date, loan applications will be considered on a rolling basis as long as there are still funds available.
- Please contact Student Services Manager Dorrie Higbee at 207-594-5611 or email@example.com for application materials.