How to Register
Registration for 2018 Workshops officially begins on December 15, 2017. Registration for Intensives is rolling. You may register by telephone at 207-594-5611 during business hours, or you can complete the registration form and return it by mail or fax with the registration fee, your tuition deposit, and any housing deposit. It’s a good idea to call ahead to check course availability.
- The deposit for Workshops is $200 per course.
- The deposit for the Intensives and Nine-month Comprehensive is $500.
- The deposit for a private room/shared house is $100.
- Full payment of Workshop tuition and housing is due 30 days prior to the first day of class.
- Full payment of tuition for the Intensives and Nine-month Comprehensive is due 45 days prior to the first day of class.
- We accept personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- If you withdraw from a Workshop more than 30 days in advance, we will refund your deposits, less the $80 registration fee. No refund will be given for withdrawal once we are within 30 days of your Workshop and full payment will be due.
- If you withdraw from an Intensive or Comprehensive more than 45 days in advance, we will refund half of your $500 deposit. No refund will be given for withdrawal once we are within 45 days of the course and full payment will be due.
- In the unusual event that Center for Furniture Craftsmanship must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.